Pumpkin and vanilla

How do I start telling you about my week? Well, it's been quite the same. I've been waking up pretty late around 11:30 am to 12:00 pm. 

I know it is quite late and most of the day is gone when I find the strength to get out of bed. Apart from that, I've been baking lately, I am not the best but I do like the cake I baked on Tuesday, it was a cinnamon coffee cake. I follow the recipe from Martha Stewart on Pinterest. 

I graduated with a Master and this year has not been favorable in my search for a job in Washington, D.C. So I've been living the housewife life for the last six months. But being a housewife is a bit boring, especially if you don't have any kids yet and only two friends that live in another state. During the summer, I use to go to the mall and walk in the park but with the cold coming, I've been stuck in the house most of the time. I think about blogging as a hobby to keep myself busy. 

I gave myself some duty to accomplish next week, hopefully, they get me busy enough to keep my mind off the crazy stuff of life and how this year has been difficult.

The scent of this week was pumpkin and vanilla.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The scent of luck

Luxurious Shower