The scent of luck



The first time I got a bottle of Chanel chance was a gift from my mother. I passed a difficult college exam and she gave it to me the morning of the result publication. I put it one and went to check my results and I pass the test. after that day, I decided to treasure and only use it on special occasions. I could be a dinner, a date, an interview, or on a flight. It became my little lucky talisman, a small ritual to attract luck. 

I believe the first bottle of 50ml lasted me five years. Mostly because of the rarity of use. I am sure that if I could recall in the details, I probably wore Chance the first time I met my husband. On our fourth year anniversary, my husband got me a new bottle of Chanel Chance. He said, “I noticed that your bottle was empty “. My heart was full and I realized that two of the most important people in my life gave me this perfume. 

I love the scent and I do feel like achieving everything when it put it on. I believe that if luck had a scent it would smell like Chanel Chance. And if it does, why don't you give it a try? The result could be a day filled with luck in your every step...

The key notes in the perfume are Jasmine, Pink Pepper, and Vanilla. Mostly floral and warm scents.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pumpkin and vanilla

Luxurious Shower